
After a scalding, yet wonderful summer, it is time once again to go back to school! School, meaning work. Work, meaning school. :)
I am actually extremely excited to get back on campus, preparing for another year of assisting and educating the amazing high school kids who I work with. I am also very excited to be working with Debra, my amazing co-worker again this year. I have learned so much from her and I look forward to another successful year at DHHS!
PS--> I am now back on TEACHER TIME-please no calls or texts after 9 pm-LOL!
I am actually extremely excited to get back on campus, preparing for another year of assisting and educating the amazing high school kids who I work with. I am also very excited to be working with Debra, my amazing co-worker again this year. I have learned so much from her and I look forward to another successful year at DHHS!
PS--> I am now back on TEACHER TIME-please no calls or texts after 9 pm-LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment